Sunday, January 16, 2011

Thoughts of Christmas, Apoligies, Happy (Belated) New Years, Music, and School

Have you ever thought about Christmas's origin? I have realized that, despite being a tiny minority of the world's religion, Christmas is the year's biggest holiday. How did that happen?

I know it's late but I have a perfectly good excuse on why I didn't update sooner. I was lazy. Still, se eh bok ma ni pa du se yu! That's suppose to mean "have a lot of happiness" word for word in Korean. I broke the word down into syllables to make it easier to read.

On to music: have you ever heard of the band "Black Veiled Brides"? No? You've been missing out on sooo much. It's true, the music sound intimidating at first. but there are parts where it sounds amazing. For example, in "Beautiful Remains," there this part where he sings, "This love will set you free/ from thoughts over yesterday./ Now love has come to take/ your beautiful remains. Well actually, he screams the last part but you get the point, right?

More on music, I have discovered why i hate screamo so much. For anyone that don''t get what I'm talking about, I'm talking about the genre. The reason I hate it is not because people's voices are blasted into my head. It's because they have such beautiful instrumental but then, they just ruin it! It's like someone creating a statue. When it's complete, they step back and you have a chance to look at it. But just as you're appreciating the full value of it, the artist runs over it with a bulldozer! I mean, like what the heck?

As for school, I discovered something shocking this week. I cannot get along with stupid people. At all. Maybe it's because I'm smart but people ask me for answers all the time. "Hey, did you get the answer for number 17 on the math homework?" or "Can you help me with problem 3 in science?" See, if it's one or two problems, I"ll definitely help them and I even try to teach them how to do it so they actually learn. I don't just give them the answer. I do it because when I occasionally forget my homework in my locker, they extend the courtesy to me. So, it's like trade. But for stupid people, they just ask for the answer. When I refuse, they either a) leave and ask someone else or b) stay and I end up feeding them the answers. I'm not sure which i worse. Anyways, i made this discovery when my science teacher decided to change the seating change and i ended up sharing a table with a really, really, dumb girl. I was kinda mean to her and later, i thought over on why i did it. So, i came to the conclusion that I can't get along with stupid people. Still, i made an effort to be extra nice to that girl to make it up for the day before.

Background Information: It's a love story. This part is just an introduction. The 1st person is a guy who's just been starstrucked.
Quote of the Day:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Hi, my name's Blake. Blake Kazzeroni,” I said, giving her my hand
“Courtney Brilioweks,”she said, taking my hand. She warily shook it. Courtney Briloweks, I thought to myself. My two new favorite words
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment